23 apr. 2015

My card for Crafty Ribbons

I've made a card for a challenge, mostly because my friend Charlotta asked in a group on Facebook, to make something for the challenge on the Crafty Ribbons blog.
The rules are:

CIRCLES ( don't forget the ribbon)
a round project no straight lines

So, I tried to make a card that's different from what I usually do and here's my result.



It was att little tricky to thread the ribbon sometimes, but I'm pleased with the result. :)

Thanks for checking in and please leave a little message that you were here. :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket kul kort med band huller om buller och texten välvd!! Vad kul att du ville vara med i Crafty Ribbons utmaning den här gången!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack Charlotta! :)
      Kul att du gillar det.

      Radera
  2. Thanks Kate! :)
    It was a fun challenge. :)
    Ciza x

    SvaraRadera