10 feb. 2015

Sketch challenge at BoBunny

This post will be in English, since I'm entering BoBunnys sketch challenge.

I fell in love with the sketch as soon as I saw it and felt that I just had to try and make a LO.
And here is my result.

 I really wanted to incorporate things from BoBunny and found the the polka dot papers
12" Chiffon Dot
12" Island Mist Double Dot
12" Passion Fruit Dot
I love polka dots and these colors were so lovely!

I took the Metallic Marker pen from American Crafts and painted the wood veneers gold and wrote our beloved cats' names on the photos. I even highlighted the thickers with that pen.

Here you see the metallic marker pen on the thickers and wood veneers.
The washi tapes are from Doodlebug. I love chevron pattern. I've used every color in the package. :)

Here you see that I've misted a little before I put anything on the cardstock.

I wanted to use a hashtag stamp as well as the only journaling on the LO. It says I love you.
Pälsklingar can be translated as "fur darlings".

I think my LO shows color, love, happiness and joy, just like our three little babies spread every day.

3 kommentarer:

  1. En underbar layout med dina pälsklädda älsklingar! Älskar idén med washitejp!
    A wonderful layout showcasing your darling cats! I love the idea with washi tape!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack fina du!
      Ja, jag ville komma på något lite annorlunda mot att använda pappersremsor. :)

      Thanks dear!
      Yes, I wanted to try something other than paper stripes. :)

      Radera
  2. This is such a lovely layout! The kitties are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at BoBunny.

    SvaraRadera